- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 56 mins ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 6 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 6 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Philadelphia Subway Attack Arrest [VIDEO]
A Philadelphia man is being held on two million dollars bail, accused of attacking a woman in a subway station.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Philadelphia Transit Police say William Clark, 37 years-old, is the man seen on surveillance tape Tuesday afternoon asking a woman for a light, then beating and dragging her from a platform onto the subway tracks.
Nestel: “The individual then walked away from the woman who he had thrown into the track, picked up her cell phone and strolled out of the station. He didn’t even run.”
The woman got out before any trains came. Chief Thomas Nestel says they held information about the attack for two days.
Nestel: “He had a very distinct jacket.”
With different color sleeves, and they didn’t want him taking it off. A Transit Police Officer spotted Clark wearing that jacket and made the arrest.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.
Watch surveillance video of the attack below: