- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 19 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Philadelphia Subway Attack Arrest [VIDEO]
A Philadelphia man is being held on two million dollars bail, accused of attacking a woman in a subway station.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Philadelphia Transit Police say William Clark, 37 years-old, is the man seen on surveillance tape Tuesday afternoon asking a woman for a light, then beating and dragging her from a platform onto the subway tracks.
Nestel: “The individual then walked away from the woman who he had thrown into the track, picked up her cell phone and strolled out of the station. He didn’t even run.”
The woman got out before any trains came. Chief Thomas Nestel says they held information about the attack for two days.
Nestel: “He had a very distinct jacket.”
With different color sleeves, and they didn’t want him taking it off. A Transit Police Officer spotted Clark wearing that jacket and made the arrest.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.
Watch surveillance video of the attack below: