- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 8 hours ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Flu Cases Widespread Across The U.S.
The Centers for Disease Control have released the latest information on the flu, an outbreak that’s hit nearly every state and is claiming more lives.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Forty states are still reporting high or moderate flu-like activity. The Centers for Disease Control says 48 states in all have widespread cases of the flu.
Last week nine more children died from flu-related illnesses, it brings the total number of pediatric deaths to 39 this season. Hospitalization rates are up sharply for elderly patients.
Federal health officials say flu season did start early, and is probably about half over. Though doctors caution predicting flu is difficult.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.