- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 17 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 18 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Flu Cases Widespread Across The U.S.
The Centers for Disease Control have released the latest information on the flu, an outbreak that’s hit nearly every state and is claiming more lives.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Forty states are still reporting high or moderate flu-like activity. The Centers for Disease Control says 48 states in all have widespread cases of the flu.
Last week nine more children died from flu-related illnesses, it brings the total number of pediatric deaths to 39 this season. Hospitalization rates are up sharply for elderly patients.
Federal health officials say flu season did start early, and is probably about half over. Though doctors caution predicting flu is difficult.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.