- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Some Migraines Linked to Heart Risks
If you suffer from a particular type of migraine, you may be at a greater risk for heart disease according to new research presented at the American Academy of Neurology’s annual meeting in San Diego.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
Women who suffer from migraines with aura at greater risk for heart attack and stroke. A migraine with aura is a migraine that comes with, or is preceded by, symptoms such as flashes of light, blind spots or tingling in your hand or face.
Migraines with those symptoms were found to be an accurate predictor of cardiovascular problems.
More accurate than diabetes, smoking, obesity, and family history of early heart disease. Only high blood pressure is a better predictor.
Migraines with aura does not mean a heart attack is ahead. It does mean it needs to be included in your medical history.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.