- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Notre Dame Star’s Dead Girlfriend Didn’t Exist [VIDEO]
There are still plenty of unanswered questions after a Notre Dame football star, seen by many as an inspiration for his courage in the face of tragedy, tells coaches he’s the victim of a cruel hoax.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from South Bend:
Manti Te’o says the girlfriend he had been communicating with on the phone and internet, and who supposedly died of leukemia last fall, isn’t real. The Heisman Trophy finalist says he was tricked and told Notre Dame coaches in late December. The school says hired investigators checked it out and they believe Te’o.
Here on the Notre Dame campus, one student tells FOX News Radio:
(Notre Dame Student) “No matter if Manti is truly a victim of an awful, awful scam, fraud against him, or if, you know, there’s something more to be found out…it’s still shocking, no matter how you carve it.”
Some question Teo’s story; he calls it a sick joke.
On the Notre Dame University campus, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the questions surrounding this hoax: