- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 13 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Notre Dame Star’s Dead Girlfriend Didn’t Exist [VIDEO]
There are still plenty of unanswered questions after a Notre Dame football star, seen by many as an inspiration for his courage in the face of tragedy, tells coaches he’s the victim of a cruel hoax.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from South Bend:
Manti Te’o says the girlfriend he had been communicating with on the phone and internet, and who supposedly died of leukemia last fall, isn’t real. The Heisman Trophy finalist says he was tricked and told Notre Dame coaches in late December. The school says hired investigators checked it out and they believe Te’o.
Here on the Notre Dame campus, one student tells FOX News Radio:
(Notre Dame Student) “No matter if Manti is truly a victim of an awful, awful scam, fraud against him, or if, you know, there’s something more to be found out…it’s still shocking, no matter how you carve it.”
Some question Teo’s story; he calls it a sick joke.
On the Notre Dame University campus, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the questions surrounding this hoax: