- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Aurora Movie Theater Reopens After Mass Shooting
The movie theater that was the site of a mass shooting in July is reopening its doors, starting with a night dedicated to the victims of the summer’s violence.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal is at the theater in Aurora:
The neon sign outside of the theater is gone and the theater’s been renamed Century Aurora.
(Hogan) “Almost 3/4 of the citizens who had a couple of weeks to answer an online poll as to whether or not they want the theater to open, they overwhelmingly said ‘yes.'”
That’s Aurora Mayor Steve Hogan. The ceremony is called “An Evening of Remembrance,” to honor the 70 people who were shot this summer – 12 people died. Hundreds of tickets to this ceremony have been handed out, but there are some victims, like Caren and Tom Teves, whose son was killed, who are not here. They feel used by the owner of Cinemark Theaters, who she says never reached out until this opening.
(Teves) “He tried to talk to him man-on-man, no attorneys, and Tom was told that, no, he would not speak to us at all.”
Tom Sullivan, who lost his son, says his son would have wanted him to be here.
In Aurora, Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.