- Hired! Job OpportunitiesPosted 22 mins ago
- AFMW: American Traditional Country Music Duo, The Secret SistersPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Green Lights Surveillance Flights Over Syria [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Sharing Opinions On Social MediaPosted 22 hours ago
- The Emmy Awards: Big Wins and An Emotional Tribute to Robin Williams [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Potential Gun Laws Drawing Opposition
A local Sheriff in Linn County, Oregon has written a letter to Vice President Biden saying he will not enforce any federal gun laws he or his deputies considers unconstitutional.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Sheriff Tim Mueller saying he has gotten phone calls from as far away as Florida in support of his letter to Vice President Joe Biden.
(Mueller) “Making criminals out of honest citizens, that’s not the right path to go down.”
He says he’s against any legislation preventing law abiding citizens from having certain firearms and ammunition magazines.
Meanwhile a Sheriff in Phoenix, Arizona is teaming up with a Republican State Senator to take money from Arizona’s clean elections process and use it to add more armed officers at the state’s 2,200 plus schools. Diverting the funds will require voter approval.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.