- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 18 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 19 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Potential Gun Laws Drawing Opposition
A local Sheriff in Linn County, Oregon has written a letter to Vice President Biden saying he will not enforce any federal gun laws he or his deputies considers unconstitutional.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Sheriff Tim Mueller saying he has gotten phone calls from as far away as Florida in support of his letter to Vice President Joe Biden.
(Mueller) “Making criminals out of honest citizens, that’s not the right path to go down.”
He says he’s against any legislation preventing law abiding citizens from having certain firearms and ammunition magazines.
Meanwhile a Sheriff in Phoenix, Arizona is teaming up with a Republican State Senator to take money from Arizona’s clean elections process and use it to add more armed officers at the state’s 2,200 plus schools. Diverting the funds will require voter approval.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.