- WATCH LIVE: Obama Speaks On Counter-terrorism PolicyPosted 24 mins ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 3 hours ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 3 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 9 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 19 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
Potential Gun Laws Drawing Opposition
A local Sheriff in Linn County, Oregon has written a letter to Vice President Biden saying he will not enforce any federal gun laws he or his deputies considers unconstitutional.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Sheriff Tim Mueller saying he has gotten phone calls from as far away as Florida in support of his letter to Vice President Joe Biden.
(Mueller) “Making criminals out of honest citizens, that’s not the right path to go down.”
He says he’s against any legislation preventing law abiding citizens from having certain firearms and ammunition magazines.
Meanwhile a Sheriff in Phoenix, Arizona is teaming up with a Republican State Senator to take money from Arizona’s clean elections process and use it to add more armed officers at the state’s 2,200 plus schools. Diverting the funds will require voter approval.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.