- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 23 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Obama To Announce Gun Proposals [VIDEO]
President Obama is set to announce his proposals for curbing gun violence Wednesday afternoon from the White House.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz details what we can expect from the White House:
The President has already said he favors banning assault style weapons and large capacity ammunition clips. And White House Press Secretary Jay Carney says the President also wants measures that would keep guns from those who shouldn’t have them.
(Carney) “And that includes closing loopholes in our background check system.”
Republicans are warning the President not to try and enact gun restrictions through executive orders. Missouri GOP Senator Roy Blunt says the President can issue executive orders, but…
(Blunt) “That doesn’t mean the President has the right to, by executive order, decide he can go beyond the Constitution.”
Carney says much of it will require congressional action.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: