- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 6 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 23 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 1/16/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
WELCOME TO THE GUN SHOW! Brian is back and eager to hear what President Obama has to say today at his press conference today about gun violence, and is questioning his choice to make his speech surrounded by children.
Are YOU on Facebook? Then go to https://www.facebook.com/kilmeadefriends and “like” our page to get all the latest updates from Brian on your newsfeed!
Gretchen Carlson stopped by and discussed President Obama’s upcoming speech. “He is very successful at dumbing-down issues, and saying simplified words that are buzz words that they have pulled internally that work,” Gretchen said.
Republican strategist Ed Rollins weighed in on President Obama’s upcoming speech today about gun violence. Rollins said that he is expecting the president to be very aggressive and propose legislation that is unrealistic.
Don Yaeger, former Sports Illustrated Editor and NY Times bestselling author, weighed in on Lance Armstrong coming clean to Oprah. Yaeger said that Armstrong is looking for another opportunity to compete, but it will be difficult. “If you really read the rules… he couldn’t be invited back into sanctioned races for eight years. And yet, if he does that, by the time he is in his late fourties, he’s back competing in a sport that pretty much people compete in until their seventies.”
American Idol finalist Jason Castro stopped by the studio and talked to Brian about his new album Only A Mountain. Castro also told Brian how being on American Idol has changed his life and weighed in on the premiere of the new season, which starts tonight.
After raving about Kevin James’ performance in Here Comes the Boom and other Hollywood box office hits, Bill Hemmer and Martha MacCallum talked to Brian about President Obama making children the backdrop for his upcoming speech today. Martha said, “Putting them up there is tugging at heart strings; it’s unfair to children who grow up in houses with safe guns and who go hunting… they are going to look at that and say, ‘What is the President trying to tell me? Am I a bad person because we have a gun in our house?’” Bill agreed with Martha, and thinks the President is being very manipulative.