- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 2 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Internet Comedian Arrested for Giving Wedgies
A Florida prankster who is popular on YouTube wound up in jail over the weekend for giving people a high school-style taunt.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
An 18-year-old from Bradenton, Florida ended up in jail Sunday for giving random people wedgies and recording it.
(Ross) “It’s supposed to be a joke. Some people can find the humor and laugh at it, others can’t.”
Charles Ross is charged with battery. His YouTube channel is filled with supposedly funny videos of him pranking strangers, like walking up to random women and kissing them, or jumping into people’s cars at intersections – all in a state with over a million concealed carry permit holders.
(Ross) “And I recognize the dangers of it. If I get shot, you know, it happens.”
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.