- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 15 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Internet Comedian Arrested for Giving Wedgies
A Florida prankster who is popular on YouTube wound up in jail over the weekend for giving people a high school-style taunt.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
An 18-year-old from Bradenton, Florida ended up in jail Sunday for giving random people wedgies and recording it.
(Ross) “It’s supposed to be a joke. Some people can find the humor and laugh at it, others can’t.”
Charles Ross is charged with battery. His YouTube channel is filled with supposedly funny videos of him pranking strangers, like walking up to random women and kissing them, or jumping into people’s cars at intersections – all in a state with over a million concealed carry permit holders.
(Ross) “And I recognize the dangers of it. If I get shot, you know, it happens.”
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.