- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 4 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 11 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 12 hours ago
Internet Comedian Arrested for Giving Wedgies
A Florida prankster who is popular on YouTube wound up in jail over the weekend for giving people a high school-style taunt.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
An 18-year-old from Bradenton, Florida ended up in jail Sunday for giving random people wedgies and recording it.
(Ross) “It’s supposed to be a joke. Some people can find the humor and laugh at it, others can’t.”
Charles Ross is charged with battery. His YouTube channel is filled with supposedly funny videos of him pranking strangers, like walking up to random women and kissing them, or jumping into people’s cars at intersections – all in a state with over a million concealed carry permit holders.
(Ross) “And I recognize the dangers of it. If I get shot, you know, it happens.”
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.