- America’s Wealth Gap WidensPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Keith Getty of Famed Hymn Writers "The Gettys"Posted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Dads Pull Out Surprise Dubstep Dance For ChristmasPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: The Harlem GlobetrottersPosted 2 days ago
- A Grimm Outlook For A New York CongressmanPosted 2 days ago
- Legal Lis: ’tis the season to avoid getting sued!Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Michael W. Smith, “Michael W. Smith & Friends: The Spirit of Christmas” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Bullet Points: The Carol of the Bells with GunsPosted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Pastor Louie GiglioPosted 4 days ago
- Who Owns The North Pole?Posted 4 days ago
Internet Comedian Arrested for Giving Wedgies
A Florida prankster who is popular on YouTube wound up in jail over the weekend for giving people a high school-style taunt.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
An 18-year-old from Bradenton, Florida ended up in jail Sunday for giving random people wedgies and recording it.
(Ross) “It’s supposed to be a joke. Some people can find the humor and laugh at it, others can’t.”
Charles Ross is charged with battery. His YouTube channel is filled with supposedly funny videos of him pranking strangers, like walking up to random women and kissing them, or jumping into people’s cars at intersections – all in a state with over a million concealed carry permit holders.
(Ross) “And I recognize the dangers of it. If I get shot, you know, it happens.”
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.