- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Internet Comedian Arrested for Giving Wedgies
A Florida prankster who is popular on YouTube wound up in jail over the weekend for giving people a high school-style taunt.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
An 18-year-old from Bradenton, Florida ended up in jail Sunday for giving random people wedgies and recording it.
(Ross) “It’s supposed to be a joke. Some people can find the humor and laugh at it, others can’t.”
Charles Ross is charged with battery. His YouTube channel is filled with supposedly funny videos of him pranking strangers, like walking up to random women and kissing them, or jumping into people’s cars at intersections – all in a state with over a million concealed carry permit holders.
(Ross) “And I recognize the dangers of it. If I get shot, you know, it happens.”
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.