- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
787 Dreamliners Grounded In Japan After Issues [VIDEO]
Another incident aboard a new Boeing 787 has lead two airlines in Japan to take drastic action against the Dreamliners.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
All Nippon Airways says the pilots on one of its domestic flights smelled something burning and got a message light indicating battery problems. So they made an unscheduled landing in western Japan.
That, coupled with several incidents last week, has lead ANA and Japan Airlines to ground all 24 of their 787 Dreamliners.
Experts say problems like faulty gauge readings and fuel leaks are typical in the very first planes of a brand new model. Boeing calls the issues teething pains and says the Dreamliner is safe.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: