- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 8 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 10 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Walmart To Hire More Than 100,000 Veterans
Walmart is saluting veterans… with job offers. The company announced they plan to hire more veterans in the next few years.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper has the details:
Saying it wants to offer all honorably discharged veterans a place to go, Walmart plans to hire more than 100,000 veterans in the next five years.
The hiring will start on Memorial Day and applies to veterans within a year of leaving active duty.
Most of the jobs will be at Walmart stores, others at distribution centers.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.