- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 13 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Career ProspectsPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Walmart To Hire More Than 100,000 Veterans
Walmart is saluting veterans… with job offers. The company announced they plan to hire more veterans in the next few years.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper has the details:
Saying it wants to offer all honorably discharged veterans a place to go, Walmart plans to hire more than 100,000 veterans in the next five years.
The hiring will start on Memorial Day and applies to veterans within a year of leaving active duty.
Most of the jobs will be at Walmart stores, others at distribution centers.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.