- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 13 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 14 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Walmart To Hire More Than 100,000 Veterans
Walmart is saluting veterans… with job offers. The company announced they plan to hire more veterans in the next few years.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper has the details:
Saying it wants to offer all honorably discharged veterans a place to go, Walmart plans to hire more than 100,000 veterans in the next five years.
The hiring will start on Memorial Day and applies to veterans within a year of leaving active duty.
Most of the jobs will be at Walmart stores, others at distribution centers.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.