- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Walmart To Hire More Than 100,000 Veterans
Walmart is saluting veterans… with job offers. The company announced they plan to hire more veterans in the next few years.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper has the details:
Saying it wants to offer all honorably discharged veterans a place to go, Walmart plans to hire more than 100,000 veterans in the next five years.
The hiring will start on Memorial Day and applies to veterans within a year of leaving active duty.
Most of the jobs will be at Walmart stores, others at distribution centers.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.