- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 13 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 15 hours ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 15 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Obama Considers Executive Action On Guns [VIDEO]
President Obama is just a day away from announcing his recommendations for preventing another atrocity like the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary. However, those recommendations are likely to trigger a big debate over gun control. The President is set to announce the mass violence recommendations on Wednesday.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
The Vice President gave the President his recommendations yesterday and the President will make them public later this week. The VP has already hinted that banning assault-style weapons and large capacity magazines will be part of the package. Also stronger background checks including private sales and ending restrictions that curtail the federal government’s ability to collect data on gun violence. The President says he can do some of this through executive action, but much will need congressional action and all of it will have to survive likely court challenges.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: