- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 59 mins ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 3 hours ago
- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 9 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Jodi Arias Pleads For Life [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- 50th Super Bowl Will Be In…Posted 1 day ago
Housecall for Health: Flu Shot Shortage
The flu season is hitting hard, so does that mean people weren’t getting their flu shots? With people rushing to get vaccinated now and finding the shots in short supply, it doesn’t appear that way.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
The worst flu season in a decade has left health officials concerned about vaccine shortages. Sanofi SA, the largest flu vaccine provider in the U.S., has sold out of four of the six different dosages of Fluzone. Nearly 130 million doses were distributed this year, and about 112 million have already been used.
The CDC says it’s still not too late to find the flu shot, but consumers may have to check with several places.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.