- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 17 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
First Piece of 1WTC Spire Installed
The rebuilding of Ground Zero in Lower Manhattan has entered a major phase, as the tower meant to stand for America’s strength reaches new heights.
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo reports from New York City:
The head of World Trade Center construction announcing the accomplishment of:
(Plate) “The next major step in restoring New York City’s skyline.”
Director Steven Plate after workers at One World Trade Center, with the help of two giant cranes, installed the first piece of the spire that’ll make it the tallest building in the Western hemisphere. At nearly 70 tons, this is the heaviest of the pieces making up the spire.
(Plate) “There will be 18 pieces in total, which will bring the building up to 1776 feet.”
Plate hoping to complete the spire by Spring.
Lilian Woo, FOX News Radio.