- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Son Found Guilty of Killing Neo-Nazi Father
A judge in California has ruled that the death of a father at the hands of his young son was murder, not self-defense.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal has more:
The question for the judge was did the boy, who was 10 at the time, know that killing his neo-Nazi father was wrong? The judge decided yes.
An attorney for the boy, who is now 12, had argued that he grew up in a household surrounded by violence – his father beat him, his mother did drugs when she was pregnant with him. He also had severe behavioral problems at a very young age.
Prosecutors showed pictures of the family looking happy and said just because the boy’s father was a neo-Nazi, he wasn’t a bad parent. The maximum punishment means the boy could be held in custody until he’s 23 years old.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.