- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 4 mins ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 36 mins ago
- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 21 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Son Found Guilty of Killing Neo-Nazi Father
A judge in California has ruled that the death of a father at the hands of his young son was murder, not self-defense.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal has more:
The question for the judge was did the boy, who was 10 at the time, know that killing his neo-Nazi father was wrong? The judge decided yes.
An attorney for the boy, who is now 12, had argued that he grew up in a household surrounded by violence – his father beat him, his mother did drugs when she was pregnant with him. He also had severe behavioral problems at a very young age.
Prosecutors showed pictures of the family looking happy and said just because the boy’s father was a neo-Nazi, he wasn’t a bad parent. The maximum punishment means the boy could be held in custody until he’s 23 years old.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.