- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 22 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 23 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Son Found Guilty of Killing Neo-Nazi Father
A judge in California has ruled that the death of a father at the hands of his young son was murder, not self-defense.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal has more:
The question for the judge was did the boy, who was 10 at the time, know that killing his neo-Nazi father was wrong? The judge decided yes.
An attorney for the boy, who is now 12, had argued that he grew up in a household surrounded by violence – his father beat him, his mother did drugs when she was pregnant with him. He also had severe behavioral problems at a very young age.
Prosecutors showed pictures of the family looking happy and said just because the boy’s father was a neo-Nazi, he wasn’t a bad parent. The maximum punishment means the boy could be held in custody until he’s 23 years old.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.