- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 11 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Son Found Guilty of Killing Neo-Nazi Father
A judge in California has ruled that the death of a father at the hands of his young son was murder, not self-defense.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal has more:
The question for the judge was did the boy, who was 10 at the time, know that killing his neo-Nazi father was wrong? The judge decided yes.
An attorney for the boy, who is now 12, had argued that he grew up in a household surrounded by violence – his father beat him, his mother did drugs when she was pregnant with him. He also had severe behavioral problems at a very young age.
Prosecutors showed pictures of the family looking happy and said just because the boy’s father was a neo-Nazi, he wasn’t a bad parent. The maximum punishment means the boy could be held in custody until he’s 23 years old.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.