- America’s Wealth Gap WidensPosted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: Keith Getty of Famed Hymn Writers "The Gettys"Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Dads Pull Out Surprise Dubstep Dance For ChristmasPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: The Harlem GlobetrottersPosted 2 days ago
- A Grimm Outlook For A New York CongressmanPosted 3 days ago
- Legal Lis: ’tis the season to avoid getting sued!Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Michael W. Smith, “Michael W. Smith & Friends: The Spirit of Christmas” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Bullet Points: The Carol of the Bells with GunsPosted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Pastor Louie GiglioPosted 4 days ago
- Who Owns The North Pole?Posted 4 days ago
George H.W. Bush Could Soon Leave Hospital
Former President George H. W. Bush may soon be allowed to leave a Houston hospital, where’s been since late November battling bronchitis and other issues.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
George H. W. Bush might be discharged from Houston’s Methodist Hospital by the end of the week, if the doctors say he’s ready. The Bush family says the 88-year-old has been improving. He was admitted just before Thanksgiving with bronchitis, which went away quickly but a persistent fever kept the former President in the hospital, even in the ICU at some point. Bush served as the 41st President and is the father of 43rd President George W. Bush and former Florida Governor Jeb Bush.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.