- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 8 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
George H.W. Bush Could Soon Leave Hospital
Former President George H. W. Bush may soon be allowed to leave a Houston hospital, where’s been since late November battling bronchitis and other issues.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
George H. W. Bush might be discharged from Houston’s Methodist Hospital by the end of the week, if the doctors say he’s ready. The Bush family says the 88-year-old has been improving. He was admitted just before Thanksgiving with bronchitis, which went away quickly but a persistent fever kept the former President in the hospital, even in the ICU at some point. Bush served as the 41st President and is the father of 43rd President George W. Bush and former Florida Governor Jeb Bush.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.