- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 1 day ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
George H.W. Bush Could Soon Leave Hospital
Former President George H. W. Bush may soon be allowed to leave a Houston hospital, where’s been since late November battling bronchitis and other issues.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
George H. W. Bush might be discharged from Houston’s Methodist Hospital by the end of the week, if the doctors say he’s ready. The Bush family says the 88-year-old has been improving. He was admitted just before Thanksgiving with bronchitis, which went away quickly but a persistent fever kept the former President in the hospital, even in the ICU at some point. Bush served as the 41st President and is the father of 43rd President George W. Bush and former Florida Governor Jeb Bush.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.