- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
George H.W. Bush Could Soon Leave Hospital
Former President George H. W. Bush may soon be allowed to leave a Houston hospital, where’s been since late November battling bronchitis and other issues.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
George H. W. Bush might be discharged from Houston’s Methodist Hospital by the end of the week, if the doctors say he’s ready. The Bush family says the 88-year-old has been improving. He was admitted just before Thanksgiving with bronchitis, which went away quickly but a persistent fever kept the former President in the hospital, even in the ICU at some point. Bush served as the 41st President and is the father of 43rd President George W. Bush and former Florida Governor Jeb Bush.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.