- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 2 days ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Coca-Cola Airing Ads Fighting Obesity [VIDEO]
There’s a new ally in the war on weight gain, and it’s coming from a corner not many people might expect.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue reports:
(Coca-Cola Ad) “Across our portfolio of more than 650 beverages, we now offer over 180 low- and no-calorie choices.”
Coca-Cola, the maker of the world’s #1 soft drink, is on your side! The Atlanta-based beverage maker will be airing a two-minute spot in response to industry-wide pressure blaming sugary drinks for helping folks to pack on the pounds. But, they warn, it’s not ALL their fault.
(Coca-Cola Ad) “And if you eat and drink more calories than you burn off, you’ll gain weight.”
But Mike Jacobsen, Executive Director for the Center for Science in the Public Interest, is skeptical, saying they’re trying to “disarm the public.”
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the Coca-Cola ad: