- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 11 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 12 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Coca-Cola Airing Ads Fighting Obesity [VIDEO]
There’s a new ally in the war on weight gain, and it’s coming from a corner not many people might expect.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue reports:
(Coca-Cola Ad) “Across our portfolio of more than 650 beverages, we now offer over 180 low- and no-calorie choices.”
Coca-Cola, the maker of the world’s #1 soft drink, is on your side! The Atlanta-based beverage maker will be airing a two-minute spot in response to industry-wide pressure blaming sugary drinks for helping folks to pack on the pounds. But, they warn, it’s not ALL their fault.
(Coca-Cola Ad) “And if you eat and drink more calories than you burn off, you’ll gain weight.”
But Mike Jacobsen, Executive Director for the Center for Science in the Public Interest, is skeptical, saying they’re trying to “disarm the public.”
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the Coca-Cola ad: