- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 11 hours ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 4 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Coca-Cola Airing Ads Fighting Obesity [VIDEO]
There’s a new ally in the war on weight gain, and it’s coming from a corner not many people might expect.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue reports:
(Coca-Cola Ad) “Across our portfolio of more than 650 beverages, we now offer over 180 low- and no-calorie choices.”
Coca-Cola, the maker of the world’s #1 soft drink, is on your side! The Atlanta-based beverage maker will be airing a two-minute spot in response to industry-wide pressure blaming sugary drinks for helping folks to pack on the pounds. But, they warn, it’s not ALL their fault.
(Coca-Cola Ad) “And if you eat and drink more calories than you burn off, you’ll gain weight.”
But Mike Jacobsen, Executive Director for the Center for Science in the Public Interest, is skeptical, saying they’re trying to “disarm the public.”
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the Coca-Cola ad: