- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
WI Couple Dies of Flu, House Gets Robbed
As a family tries to pick up the pieces after a flu tragedy, burglars looking to cash in make an already-difficult time even harder.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight reports:
Eldore and Malinda Mielke were both 90 years old. They both died from the flu within a day of each other.
(Anderson) “We had two funerals to plan instead of one. And the next day, my sister called and said, ‘Sue, you’re not gonna believe what happened. They robbed the house.'”
Sue Anderson says burglars took cash, even her parents’ wills. Sheriff’s deputy Gordon Kowaleski says they don’t have suspects yet.
(Kowaleski) “Hard to take by itself, and then you add in that somebody actually targeted them to commit a crime. Really, I can’t think of any words to use.”
But he says investigators have solid clues in DNA samples and tire tracks.
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio.