- Hired! Career ProspectsPosted 35 mins ago
- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 18 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Gator Used To Guard Pot in CA
This one goes into the ‘bad idea’ category… using a pet alligator named “Mr. Teeth” like a guard-dog to watch over a marijuana stash.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports:
They called him.. “Mr. Teeth”, the pot-guarding gator.
(Nelson) “Guard alligators… that’s quite rare.”
Castro Valley, California Police Sergeant J.D. Nelson says the five-foot-long Caiman, which is like an alligator, was protecting a stash of marijuana in a home.
(Nelson) “He said it acted as a deterrent for anyone who wanted to steal it.”
This woman couldn’t believe it:
(Neighbor) “The fact that there’s an alligator living across the street from you is outrageous.”
The homeowner, who’s been arrested, says he got “Mr. Teeth” to commemorate the death of rapper Tupac Shakur. “Mr. Teeth” was sick, taken to a zoo where he died.
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.