- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 32 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Gator Used To Guard Pot in CA
This one goes into the ‘bad idea’ category… using a pet alligator named “Mr. Teeth” like a guard-dog to watch over a marijuana stash.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports:
They called him.. “Mr. Teeth”, the pot-guarding gator.
(Nelson) “Guard alligators… that’s quite rare.”
Castro Valley, California Police Sergeant J.D. Nelson says the five-foot-long Caiman, which is like an alligator, was protecting a stash of marijuana in a home.
(Nelson) “He said it acted as a deterrent for anyone who wanted to steal it.”
This woman couldn’t believe it:
(Neighbor) “The fact that there’s an alligator living across the street from you is outrageous.”
The homeowner, who’s been arrested, says he got “Mr. Teeth” to commemorate the death of rapper Tupac Shakur. “Mr. Teeth” was sick, taken to a zoo where he died.
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.