- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Gator Used To Guard Pot in CA
This one goes into the ‘bad idea’ category… using a pet alligator named “Mr. Teeth” like a guard-dog to watch over a marijuana stash.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports:
They called him.. “Mr. Teeth”, the pot-guarding gator.
(Nelson) “Guard alligators… that’s quite rare.”
Castro Valley, California Police Sergeant J.D. Nelson says the five-foot-long Caiman, which is like an alligator, was protecting a stash of marijuana in a home.
(Nelson) “He said it acted as a deterrent for anyone who wanted to steal it.”
This woman couldn’t believe it:
(Neighbor) “The fact that there’s an alligator living across the street from you is outrageous.”
The homeowner, who’s been arrested, says he got “Mr. Teeth” to commemorate the death of rapper Tupac Shakur. “Mr. Teeth” was sick, taken to a zoo where he died.
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.