- Reaction Split Over President Obama’s Executive Action On Immigration [VIDEO]Posted 37 mins ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Singer / Songwriter JewelPosted 3 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Seau Suffered From Brain Disease
A retired football star who killed himself, Junior Seau, is found to have had brain disease.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Junior Seau played 20 seasons in the NFL as a linebacker for San Diego, Miami, and New England. He killed himself with a shotgun in May.
(Louisa Seau) “I pray to God, please, take me. Take me. Leave my son.”
His mother Louisa and the family requested that his brain be analyzed. And the National Institutes of Health finds, it had abnormalities consistent with CTE, chronic traumatic encephalopathy. That’s from repetitive brain injury. And the National Football League is facing lawsuits over its effects from thousands of former players. The NFL, in a statement, says the Seau finding underscores the need for this research, and that it’s committed to supporting it.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.