- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 18 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Seau Suffered From Brain Disease
A retired football star who killed himself, Junior Seau, is found to have had brain disease.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Junior Seau played 20 seasons in the NFL as a linebacker for San Diego, Miami, and New England. He killed himself with a shotgun in May.
(Louisa Seau) “I pray to God, please, take me. Take me. Leave my son.”
His mother Louisa and the family requested that his brain be analyzed. And the National Institutes of Health finds, it had abnormalities consistent with CTE, chronic traumatic encephalopathy. That’s from repetitive brain injury. And the National Football League is facing lawsuits over its effects from thousands of former players. The NFL, in a statement, says the Seau finding underscores the need for this research, and that it’s committed to supporting it.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.