- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 10 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Seau Suffered From Brain Disease
A retired football star who killed himself, Junior Seau, is found to have had brain disease.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Junior Seau played 20 seasons in the NFL as a linebacker for San Diego, Miami, and New England. He killed himself with a shotgun in May.
(Louisa Seau) “I pray to God, please, take me. Take me. Leave my son.”
His mother Louisa and the family requested that his brain be analyzed. And the National Institutes of Health finds, it had abnormalities consistent with CTE, chronic traumatic encephalopathy. That’s from repetitive brain injury. And the National Football League is facing lawsuits over its effects from thousands of former players. The NFL, in a statement, says the Seau finding underscores the need for this research, and that it’s committed to supporting it.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.