- AFMW: Tyler and Earl CampbellPosted 42 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 hour ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 2 hours ago
- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 1 day ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
Seau Suffered From Brain Disease
A retired football star who killed himself, Junior Seau, is found to have had brain disease.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Junior Seau played 20 seasons in the NFL as a linebacker for San Diego, Miami, and New England. He killed himself with a shotgun in May.
(Louisa Seau) “I pray to God, please, take me. Take me. Leave my son.”
His mother Louisa and the family requested that his brain be analyzed. And the National Institutes of Health finds, it had abnormalities consistent with CTE, chronic traumatic encephalopathy. That’s from repetitive brain injury. And the National Football League is facing lawsuits over its effects from thousands of former players. The NFL, in a statement, says the Seau finding underscores the need for this research, and that it’s committed to supporting it.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.