- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 9 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Obama To Nominate Lew For Treasury Secretary
President Obama continues the process of replacing cabinet members who aren’t sticking around for his second term. The latest nomination, for Treasury Secretary, comes later today.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
For the past year, Jack Lew has been President Obama’s Chief of Staff, but his expertise is financial management.
He was Director of the Office of Management and Budget in both the Obama and Clinton administrations. He ran the State Department’s office of management and resources.
He was a key player in last year’s debt ceiling talks and advocated for the so-called ‘grand bargain’ that was not to be.
Today we expect that President Obama will name Jack Lew to be the Treasury Secretary, replacing Tim Geithner.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.