- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 23 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Obama To Nominate Lew For Treasury Secretary
President Obama continues the process of replacing cabinet members who aren’t sticking around for his second term. The latest nomination, for Treasury Secretary, comes later today.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
For the past year, Jack Lew has been President Obama’s Chief of Staff, but his expertise is financial management.
He was Director of the Office of Management and Budget in both the Obama and Clinton administrations. He ran the State Department’s office of management and resources.
He was a key player in last year’s debt ceiling talks and advocated for the so-called ‘grand bargain’ that was not to be.
Today we expect that President Obama will name Jack Lew to be the Treasury Secretary, replacing Tim Geithner.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.