- Another Security Blunder For Secret ServicePosted 2 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Biden Sits Down With Gun Rights Supporters
Vice President Biden sits down with the National Rifle Association and other gun rights supporters as he looks into measures to curb mass killings.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
Two meetings were put on the schedule for the Vice President and second amendment supporters: One with sportsmen’s groups and another with gun ownership associations. The VP engaging the groups that pose the biggest potential hurdle to enacting new gun control laws.
(Biden) “I want it clear to the American public that, on behalf of the President, we are reaching out to all, all parties.”
Gun control advocates met the VP yesterday and he said a consensus is emerging on actions that can be taken soon. But second amendment supporters warn the VP to be mindful of the constitution as he proceeds.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.