- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 10 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
UT Town Recommends Guns In All Homes
The small town of Spring City, Utah, thinks it has a solution to crime gun violence.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight reports:
Only about 1,000 people live in Spring City. Despite its size, people worry about crime. An elderly couple was killed on New Year’s Eve a year ago. Thefts are becoming more common.
So, City Councilman Neil Sorensen proposed a law requiring that the head of every household have a gun and know how to use it.
The rest of the City Council wouldn’t go that far. But, they unanimously agreed to recommend a gun in every home.
The City Council also agreed to pay for concealed firearms training for teachers and administrators at the elementary school. State law allows teachers to carry concealed weapons in classrooms in Utah.
Steve Knight, FOX News Radio.