- A Grimm Outlook For A New York CongressmanPosted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: ’tis the season to avoid getting sued!Posted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Michael W. Smith, “Michael W. Smith & Friends: The Spirit of Christmas” [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Carol of the Bells with GunsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Pastor Louie GiglioPosted 2 days ago
- Who Owns The North Pole?Posted 2 days ago
- A Connecticut Gun Factory To Become National ParkPosted 2 days ago
- Health Tips For Holiday TravelPosted 2 days ago
- Delta Baggage Handler Arrested In Alleged Gun Smuggling PlotPosted 2 days ago
- Music Legend Joe Cocker DeadPosted 3 days ago
Nightmare Week for “Dreamliner” in Boston [VIDEO]
It’s been anything but a dream week for Japan Airlines’ Boeing “Dreamliner” aircraft after mishaps at Boston’s Logan Airport.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
The second incident in two days involving Japan Airlines “Dreamliners” in Boston: This one, a fuel leak – around 40 gallons worth – with passengers on-board towed back to the gate told there was a “mechanical issue.” That fuel spill was contained.
On Monday, a fire broke out in the belly of another Japan Airlines 787, in a battery pack, after everyone had already gotten off after a flight from Tokyo.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on these mishaps: