- VIRAL VIDEOS: Dads Pull Out Surprise Dubstep Dance For ChristmasPosted 22 hours ago
- AFMW: The Harlem GlobetrottersPosted 23 hours ago
- A Grimm Outlook For A New York CongressmanPosted 2 days ago
- Legal Lis: ’tis the season to avoid getting sued!Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Michael W. Smith, “Michael W. Smith & Friends: The Spirit of Christmas” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: The Carol of the Bells with GunsPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Pastor Louie GiglioPosted 3 days ago
- Who Owns The North Pole?Posted 3 days ago
- A Connecticut Gun Factory To Become National ParkPosted 4 days ago
- Health Tips For Holiday TravelPosted 4 days ago
NJ Man Arrested in “Cannibal Cop” Case
A New Jersey man will remain behind bars after being denied bail for his part in a case involving a bizarre kidnapping plot with a so-called “Cannibal Cop.”
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Twenty-two-year-old Michael Vanhise of Trenton, New Jersey was arrested last week, accused of hiring a New York City police officer to kidnap, rape and kill a woman. That former cop, 28-year-old Gilberto Valle, was arrested in October, accused of plotting to kidnap, torture, cook and eat women, starting with his girlfriend, police say. Though, no one was harmed.
Valle pled not guilty; He goes on trial this month. His attorneys call the case nothing more than online fantasy.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.