- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 11 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
NJ Man Arrested in “Cannibal Cop” Case
A New Jersey man will remain behind bars after being denied bail for his part in a case involving a bizarre kidnapping plot with a so-called “Cannibal Cop.”
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Twenty-two-year-old Michael Vanhise of Trenton, New Jersey was arrested last week, accused of hiring a New York City police officer to kidnap, rape and kill a woman. That former cop, 28-year-old Gilberto Valle, was arrested in October, accused of plotting to kidnap, torture, cook and eat women, starting with his girlfriend, police say. Though, no one was harmed.
Valle pled not guilty; He goes on trial this month. His attorneys call the case nothing more than online fantasy.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.