- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 19 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
NJ Man Arrested in “Cannibal Cop” Case
A New Jersey man will remain behind bars after being denied bail for his part in a case involving a bizarre kidnapping plot with a so-called “Cannibal Cop.”
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
Twenty-two-year-old Michael Vanhise of Trenton, New Jersey was arrested last week, accused of hiring a New York City police officer to kidnap, rape and kill a woman. That former cop, 28-year-old Gilberto Valle, was arrested in October, accused of plotting to kidnap, torture, cook and eat women, starting with his girlfriend, police say. Though, no one was harmed.
Valle pled not guilty; He goes on trial this month. His attorneys call the case nothing more than online fantasy.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.