- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 53 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 hour ago
- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
CO Shooting Suspect Faces Hearing
This week we will hear much of the prosecution’s case against the suspected movie theater shooter in Colorado.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
The hearing could last all week, that’s how much information there is to get through. We expect prosecutors will play 911 tapes, show video from the theater and we expect to hear from law enforcement about how one time neuroscience student James Holmes plotted this attack. Stephen Barton was injured in the Aurora theater. He’s not attending the hearing.
(Barton) “I have my own memories of what happened that night but I’d be very interested to know what other people saw just create a better image and picture of what happened.”
Legal experts note that Holmes’ attorneys have already said he’s mentally ill and they say the lawyers are likely examining an insanity defense as they look to avoid the death penalty.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.