- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 14 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
CO Shooting Suspect Faces Hearing
This week we will hear much of the prosecution’s case against the suspected movie theater shooter in Colorado.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
The hearing could last all week, that’s how much information there is to get through. We expect prosecutors will play 911 tapes, show video from the theater and we expect to hear from law enforcement about how one time neuroscience student James Holmes plotted this attack. Stephen Barton was injured in the Aurora theater. He’s not attending the hearing.
(Barton) “I have my own memories of what happened that night but I’d be very interested to know what other people saw just create a better image and picture of what happened.”
Legal experts note that Holmes’ attorneys have already said he’s mentally ill and they say the lawyers are likely examining an insanity defense as they look to avoid the death penalty.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.