- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 8 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 15 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 5 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
CO Shooting Suspect Faces Hearing
This week we will hear much of the prosecution’s case against the suspected movie theater shooter in Colorado.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
The hearing could last all week, that’s how much information there is to get through. We expect prosecutors will play 911 tapes, show video from the theater and we expect to hear from law enforcement about how one time neuroscience student James Holmes plotted this attack. Stephen Barton was injured in the Aurora theater. He’s not attending the hearing.
(Barton) “I have my own memories of what happened that night but I’d be very interested to know what other people saw just create a better image and picture of what happened.”
Legal experts note that Holmes’ attorneys have already said he’s mentally ill and they say the lawyers are likely examining an insanity defense as they look to avoid the death penalty.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.