- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 6 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 7 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 10 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 11 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
CO Shooting Suspect Faces Hearing
This week we will hear much of the prosecution’s case against the suspected movie theater shooter in Colorado.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
The hearing could last all week, that’s how much information there is to get through. We expect prosecutors will play 911 tapes, show video from the theater and we expect to hear from law enforcement about how one time neuroscience student James Holmes plotted this attack. Stephen Barton was injured in the Aurora theater. He’s not attending the hearing.
(Barton) “I have my own memories of what happened that night but I’d be very interested to know what other people saw just create a better image and picture of what happened.”
Legal experts note that Holmes’ attorneys have already said he’s mentally ill and they say the lawyers are likely examining an insanity defense as they look to avoid the death penalty.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.