- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 20 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
NHL, Players Union Announce Deal to End Lockout
Let there be hockey! After the longest negotiating session of the months-old lockout between NHL players and owners, the sides emerged in the wee hours of Sunday morning to announce that a deal has been agreed upon.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso reports:
It’s the biggest score of the National Hockey League season.
(Bettman) “We have reached an agreement on the framework of a new Collective Bargaining Agreement.”
…NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman. The tentative 10-year contract still needs to be ratified by the players.
(Bettman) “We’re not in a position right now to give you any information about schedule, when we’re starting. It’s early in the morning and we’ve been at this all day and all night.”
The deal will ultimately end the lockout that reached its 113th day.
In New York, Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.