- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
NHL, Players Union Announce Deal to End Lockout
Let there be hockey! After the longest negotiating session of the months-old lockout between NHL players and owners, the sides emerged in the wee hours of Sunday morning to announce that a deal has been agreed upon.
FOX News Radio’s Sal Giangrasso reports:
It’s the biggest score of the National Hockey League season.
(Bettman) “We have reached an agreement on the framework of a new Collective Bargaining Agreement.”
…NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman. The tentative 10-year contract still needs to be ratified by the players.
(Bettman) “We’re not in a position right now to give you any information about schedule, when we’re starting. It’s early in the morning and we’ve been at this all day and all night.”
The deal will ultimately end the lockout that reached its 113th day.
In New York, Sal Giangrasso, FOX News Radio.