- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Hostess In Talks to Sell Bread Brands
Hostess Brands could announce the sale of some of its brands as early as next week, according a new report. But Twinkies fans shouldn’t get too excited.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen explains:
Hostess is in talks with two companies: Flowers Foods and global baker Grupo Bimbo. Both companies have emerged as bidders for Wonder Bread and other Hostess bread brands. Hostess’s bread business could fetch as much as $350 million.
The possible deal is not expected to include the company’s snack brands, including Twinkies and Ding Dongs. Hostess is in bankruptcy and is liquidating the company. The possible sale was first reported in the Wall Street Journal.
Don Mathisen, FOX News Radio.