- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 13 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 14 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Hostess In Talks to Sell Bread Brands
Hostess Brands could announce the sale of some of its brands as early as next week, according a new report. But Twinkies fans shouldn’t get too excited.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen explains:
Hostess is in talks with two companies: Flowers Foods and global baker Grupo Bimbo. Both companies have emerged as bidders for Wonder Bread and other Hostess bread brands. Hostess’s bread business could fetch as much as $350 million.
The possible deal is not expected to include the company’s snack brands, including Twinkies and Ding Dongs. Hostess is in bankruptcy and is liquidating the company. The possible sale was first reported in the Wall Street Journal.
Don Mathisen, FOX News Radio.