- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Hostess In Talks to Sell Bread Brands
Hostess Brands could announce the sale of some of its brands as early as next week, according a new report. But Twinkies fans shouldn’t get too excited.
FOX News Radio’s Don Mathisen explains:
Hostess is in talks with two companies: Flowers Foods and global baker Grupo Bimbo. Both companies have emerged as bidders for Wonder Bread and other Hostess bread brands. Hostess’s bread business could fetch as much as $350 million.
The possible deal is not expected to include the company’s snack brands, including Twinkies and Ding Dongs. Hostess is in bankruptcy and is liquidating the company. The possible sale was first reported in the Wall Street Journal.
Don Mathisen, FOX News Radio.