- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 8 hours ago
- ‘Downton Abbey’ To End After Season SixPosted 9 hours ago
- Distractions A Problem For Teen DriversPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Despite Sandy Hook, Gun Show Goes On in CT [VIDEO]
Despite calls for it to be postponed in the wake of the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, the show did go on over the weekend for gun sellers in Connecticut.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
Less than an hour from Newtown…
(Buyer) “I’ve come to see if I can find something to add to my collection.”
The East Coast Fire Arms Show being held in Stamford, Connecticut, despite calls for it to be postponed from protesters outside.
(Kleiner) “They’re entitled to their opinion. I certainly understand with Sandy Hook.”
Dave Kleiner says he, like most vendors, is selling antique guns. Fellow vendor Stuart English says attendance is strong thanks to the uncertainty for his buyers.
(English) “Lots of people are worried about some of their gun rights taken away, new gun laws.”
The Stamford show is not the only gun show still being held, though several shows throughout the Northeast have been postponed – some by the groups running the show, others by the public-owned venues hosting them.
In New York, Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the gun show debate: