- Dozens Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 34 mins ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 6 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 19 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 21 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 21 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 22 hours ago
Official Accused of Showing Husband School Gunman’s Body
An employee of the Connecticut medical examiner’s office is under investigation, accused of letting her husband view the body of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra has details:
Jean Henry has been placed on administrative leave, pending an investigation into whether she let her husband view the body of Adam Lanza, the gunman who shot and killed 26 people, including 20 children, at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, December 14th. The Associated Press reports she’s accused of letting her husband view the body two days after the shooting.
Governor Dan Malloy saying he’s been informed of the investigation and would be deeply disappointed if it’s true.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.