- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Official Accused of Showing Husband School Gunman’s Body
An employee of the Connecticut medical examiner’s office is under investigation, accused of letting her husband view the body of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra has details:
Jean Henry has been placed on administrative leave, pending an investigation into whether she let her husband view the body of Adam Lanza, the gunman who shot and killed 26 people, including 20 children, at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, December 14th. The Associated Press reports she’s accused of letting her husband view the body two days after the shooting.
Governor Dan Malloy saying he’s been informed of the investigation and would be deeply disappointed if it’s true.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.