- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Official Accused of Showing Husband School Gunman’s Body
An employee of the Connecticut medical examiner’s office is under investigation, accused of letting her husband view the body of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra has details:
Jean Henry has been placed on administrative leave, pending an investigation into whether she let her husband view the body of Adam Lanza, the gunman who shot and killed 26 people, including 20 children, at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, December 14th. The Associated Press reports she’s accused of letting her husband view the body two days after the shooting.
Governor Dan Malloy saying he’s been informed of the investigation and would be deeply disappointed if it’s true.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.