- Bullet Points: Sock Monkey Gets A Pat DownPosted 35 mins ago
- Hired! Companies Still Hiring Seasonal WorkersPosted 2 hours ago
- Six US Troops Killed in AfghanistanPosted 19 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Battling Germs and DiseasesPosted 1 day ago
- Google’s Top Global SearchesPosted 1 day ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
Official Accused of Showing Husband School Gunman’s Body
An employee of the Connecticut medical examiner’s office is under investigation, accused of letting her husband view the body of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra has details:
Jean Henry has been placed on administrative leave, pending an investigation into whether she let her husband view the body of Adam Lanza, the gunman who shot and killed 26 people, including 20 children, at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, December 14th. The Associated Press reports she’s accused of letting her husband view the body two days after the shooting.
Governor Dan Malloy saying he’s been informed of the investigation and would be deeply disappointed if it’s true.
Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.