- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 9 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Al Gore’s Current TV Sold to Al-Jazeera
The owner is probably better known than the television channel he just sold. Current TV has been sold to Al-Jazeera.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
It’s a channel that was started by, among others, former Vice President Al Gore. It once featured Keith Olbermann and more recently the former Governor of New York.
(Spitzer) “This is Eliot Spitzer, to see more Viewpoint, go to current.com/getcurrent…”
Current TV hasn’t found a lot of space available in the cable TV universe. Now it’s been sold to Al-Jazeera, the news service bankrolled by the government of Qatar has been trying to grow its U.S. audience. Even Current TV’s limited reach into 50 million homes has the potential to improve that.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.