- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Secretary of State Clinton Released From Hospital
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is on the road to recovery, far enough along in the treatment for a blood clot to be sent home from the hospital.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports from New York City:
Secretary Clinton was released from a New York City hospital, where she had been treated for a blood clot near her brain. Clinton’s spokesman saying her doctors advised her she has been making progress on all fronts and are confident she’ll make a full recovery.
Clinton had been in the hospital since Sunday. She was being treated with blood thinners to dissolve the clot, which was discovered during a follow-up exam after she suffered a concussion from a fall last month.
In New York, Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.
READ a statement from the State Department on Secretary Clinton’s release:
“Secretary Clinton was discharged from the hospital this evening. Her medical team advised her that she is making good progress on all fronts, and they are confident she will make a full recovery. She’s eager to get back to the office, and we will keep you updated on her schedule as it becomes clearer in the coming days. Both she and her family would like to express their appreciation for the excellent care she received from the doctors, nurses and staff at NewYork Presbyterian Hospital Columbia University Medical Center.”