- Hops For HeroesPosted 1 day ago
- Rolling Stones: 50 Years of SatisfactionPosted 2 days ago
- Underwater MysteryPosted 2 days ago
- The Next Disaster: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 2 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 1Posted 2 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 2Posted 2 days ago
Legal Pot Clubs Open in CO
It is now legal to get high in Colorado, but not in public, so that’s where private pot smoking clubs come in.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
At Club 64..
(Corry) “It smells like freedom.”
And Robert Corry, the attorney for the private marijuana club in Denver says it’s all legal.
(Corry) “Amendment 64 is absolutely explicit that adults have the right to associate with each other and exercise their constitutional rights.”
Instead of BYOB, it’s “BYOP”. In other words, Club 64 doesn’t sell pot.
The club owner says for an almost $30 membership fee per event, the pot club will meet monthly at different locations.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.