- Baltimore Erupts Into Violence [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Historic Arguments On Same Sex MarriagePosted 3 hours ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Legal Pot Clubs Open in CO
It is now legal to get high in Colorado, but not in public, so that’s where private pot smoking clubs come in.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
At Club 64..
(Corry) “It smells like freedom.”
And Robert Corry, the attorney for the private marijuana club in Denver says it’s all legal.
(Corry) “Amendment 64 is absolutely explicit that adults have the right to associate with each other and exercise their constitutional rights.”
Instead of BYOB, it’s “BYOP”. In other words, Club 64 doesn’t sell pot.
The club owner says for an almost $30 membership fee per event, the pot club will meet monthly at different locations.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.