- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 18 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 19 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Legal Pot Clubs Open in CO
It is now legal to get high in Colorado, but not in public, so that’s where private pot smoking clubs come in.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports:
At Club 64..
(Corry) “It smells like freedom.”
And Robert Corry, the attorney for the private marijuana club in Denver says it’s all legal.
(Corry) “Amendment 64 is absolutely explicit that adults have the right to associate with each other and exercise their constitutional rights.”
Instead of BYOB, it’s “BYOP”. In other words, Club 64 doesn’t sell pot.
The club owner says for an almost $30 membership fee per event, the pot club will meet monthly at different locations.
Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.