- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Clinton’s Blood Clot in Her Head, Doctors Say [VIDEO]
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton remains in a Manhattan hospital, being treated for a blood clot found in her head, according to doctors.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
A clot was discovered behind Hilary Clinton’s right ear between her skull and her brain during a routine follow up MRI.
Her doctors say they expect a full recovery, releasing a written statement that Clinton did not suffer a stroke or any neurological damage and is in good spirits engaging with doctors, family and staff.
She has not been seen in public since she sustained a concussion in a fall after a stomach bug caused severe dehydration last month.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: