- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 11 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 12 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Clinton’s Blood Clot in Her Head, Doctors Say [VIDEO]
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton remains in a Manhattan hospital, being treated for a blood clot found in her head, according to doctors.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
A clot was discovered behind Hilary Clinton’s right ear between her skull and her brain during a routine follow up MRI.
Her doctors say they expect a full recovery, releasing a written statement that Clinton did not suffer a stroke or any neurological damage and is in good spirits engaging with doctors, family and staff.
She has not been seen in public since she sustained a concussion in a fall after a stomach bug caused severe dehydration last month.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: