- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Clinton’s Blood Clot in Her Head, Doctors Say [VIDEO]
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton remains in a Manhattan hospital, being treated for a blood clot found in her head, according to doctors.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
A clot was discovered behind Hilary Clinton’s right ear between her skull and her brain during a routine follow up MRI.
Her doctors say they expect a full recovery, releasing a written statement that Clinton did not suffer a stroke or any neurological damage and is in good spirits engaging with doctors, family and staff.
She has not been seen in public since she sustained a concussion in a fall after a stomach bug caused severe dehydration last month.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: