- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 21 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 22 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Air Travel Safety Improving
If you travel, it’s good to remind yourself just how far air safety has come, and how safe it is today.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
The new year is a safer year in air travel. The proof is the last 12 months. The number of fatal crashes was down worldwide. There hasn’t been a fatal accident on a U.S. airliner in more than two years. Equipment has improved, so have regulations. There have been improvements in air-traffic control, in safety rules governing regional airlines and in pilot training.
More can still be done, but the next generation of air-traffic control gear and procedures should bring an additional safety edge on line.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.