- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Air Travel Safety Improving
If you travel, it’s good to remind yourself just how far air safety has come, and how safe it is today.
FOX News Radio’s Bill Vitka reports:
The new year is a safer year in air travel. The proof is the last 12 months. The number of fatal crashes was down worldwide. There hasn’t been a fatal accident on a U.S. airliner in more than two years. Equipment has improved, so have regulations. There have been improvements in air-traffic control, in safety rules governing regional airlines and in pilot training.
More can still be done, but the next generation of air-traffic control gear and procedures should bring an additional safety edge on line.
Bill Vitka, FOX News Radio.