- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Secretary Clinton Hospitalized With Blood Clot [VIDEO]
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been hospitalized in New York City for treatment of a blood clot.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
The clot was discovered Sunday during a follow-up for Secretary Clinton’s recent concussion. The Secretary has been admitted to New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where doctors are treating her with anti-coagulants and monitoring her condition, according to a spokesman. She’ll remain in the hospital for at least 48 hours.
Clinton suffered the concussion earlier this month after falling at home as she recovered from a stomach virus that had left her severely dehydrated. The fall forced the postponement of her scheduled testimony before Congress on the attack in Benghazi that killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens.
In New York, Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on Secretary Clinton’s hospitalization: