- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 12 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 14 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Secretary Clinton Hospitalized With Blood Clot [VIDEO]
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been hospitalized in New York City for treatment of a blood clot.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
The clot was discovered Sunday during a follow-up for Secretary Clinton’s recent concussion. The Secretary has been admitted to New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where doctors are treating her with anti-coagulants and monitoring her condition, according to a spokesman. She’ll remain in the hospital for at least 48 hours.
Clinton suffered the concussion earlier this month after falling at home as she recovered from a stomach virus that had left her severely dehydrated. The fall forced the postponement of her scheduled testimony before Congress on the attack in Benghazi that killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens.
In New York, Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on Secretary Clinton’s hospitalization: