- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 15 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 20 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
2012 in Review: In Memoriam
As 2012 comes to an end, we take a look back at just some of those whose lives came to an end this year.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports:
(Armstrong) “Okay, I’m gonna step off the LEM now.”
Neil Armstrong: First human to walk on the moon.
(Armstrong) “That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.”
And Sally Ride, the first American woman in space.
(Ride) “It meant a lot to me to be the first woman that was chosen.”
Ray Bradbury took people to faraway places in his books, including Fahrenheit 451.
(Fahrenheit 451) “Burn the books, Montag.”
(Paterno) “We’re Penn State.”
Joe Paterno was Penn State’s football coach for 45 years.
(Fans) “We love you, Joe!”
His legend tarnished by the Jerry Sandusky abuse scandal.
Phyllis Diller: Groundbreaking as a female stand-up comic.
(Diller) “His breath is so bad, the dentist works on him through his ears.”
(Wallace) “I’m Mike Wallace.”
One of the founding anchors of “60 Minutes.”
(Wallace) “It is not work, what I do. I love what I do.”
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.