- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 18 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Former President George H.W. Bush in ICU [VIDEO]
Former President George H.W. Bush is in guarded condition in a Houston hospital’s Intensive Care Unit.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
The senior President Bush is still in Houston’s Methodist Hospital, where he’s been since around Thanksgiving for bronchitis treatments. But now the 88-year-old is running a constant fever.
A family spokesman says Mr. Bush is now in the ICU, but is alert and conversing with his family. A hospital spokesperson previously said the former President kicked the infection quite quickly, but was being kept for observation due to a harsh cough. That was a month ago.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the hospitalization of former President George H.W. Bush: