- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 8 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 13 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Former President George H.W. Bush in ICU [VIDEO]
Former President George H.W. Bush is in guarded condition in a Houston hospital’s Intensive Care Unit.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
The senior President Bush is still in Houston’s Methodist Hospital, where he’s been since around Thanksgiving for bronchitis treatments. But now the 88-year-old is running a constant fever.
A family spokesman says Mr. Bush is now in the ICU, but is alert and conversing with his family. A hospital spokesperson previously said the former President kicked the infection quite quickly, but was being kept for observation due to a harsh cough. That was a month ago.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the hospitalization of former President George H.W. Bush: