- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Former President George H.W. Bush in ICU [VIDEO]
Former President George H.W. Bush is in guarded condition in a Houston hospital’s Intensive Care Unit.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
The senior President Bush is still in Houston’s Methodist Hospital, where he’s been since around Thanksgiving for bronchitis treatments. But now the 88-year-old is running a constant fever.
A family spokesman says Mr. Bush is now in the ICU, but is alert and conversing with his family. A hospital spokesperson previously said the former President kicked the infection quite quickly, but was being kept for observation due to a harsh cough. That was a month ago.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the hospitalization of former President George H.W. Bush: