- Deer Tick DangersPosted 16 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
150,000+ Baby Recliners Recalled
A product that’s supposed to be comfortable for babies is being recalled after the government has declared that it’s dangerous – and even deadly – for them.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
It’s a product that the government blames for the deaths of five babies.
(Nap Nanny Demonstration) “This is the Nap Nanny Chill. It’s our latest version of the Nap Nanny.”
That’s from a demonstration at strollermama.com. Four big sellers of the baby recliners are recalling 150,000 of them, namely Generations One and Two and the Chill model of the Nap Nanny.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission says the children who died fell out of them and that there are dozens of claims of close calls. The manufacturer has gone out of business, so Amazon, Babies ‘R’ Us, Buy Buy Baby and diapers.com have agreed to the voluntary recall.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.