- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 9 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 1 day ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
150,000+ Baby Recliners Recalled
A product that’s supposed to be comfortable for babies is being recalled after the government has declared that it’s dangerous – and even deadly – for them.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
It’s a product that the government blames for the deaths of five babies.
(Nap Nanny Demonstration) “This is the Nap Nanny Chill. It’s our latest version of the Nap Nanny.”
That’s from a demonstration at strollermama.com. Four big sellers of the baby recliners are recalling 150,000 of them, namely Generations One and Two and the Chill model of the Nap Nanny.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission says the children who died fell out of them and that there are dozens of claims of close calls. The manufacturer has gone out of business, so Amazon, Babies ‘R’ Us, Buy Buy Baby and diapers.com have agreed to the voluntary recall.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.