- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 4 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 24 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Wild Christmas Weather Kills at Least 6
From blizzard conditions in the Midwest to one of the worst Christmas Day tornado outbreaks ever in the Southeast, the holiday brought wild weather that’s left at least six people dead.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
It wasn’t such a great Christmas present.
(Alabama Resident) “Oh, Jesus! Look at that tornado!”
But people in Mobile, Alabama are trying to clean up after a nasty tornado that forced people into shelters. Brandon Robicheaux had to hide in the gym at Murphy High School.
(Robicheaux) “Just trees down, power lines down. Were just a few portables behind Murphy High School, those were completely demolished. There’s nothing left, it’s just twisted metal.”
Close to 6,000 customers in Mobile still don’t have power. Thirty-four tornadoes were reported yesterday from Alabama to Texas.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.