- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Wild Christmas Weather Kills at Least 6
From blizzard conditions in the Midwest to one of the worst Christmas Day tornado outbreaks ever in the Southeast, the holiday brought wild weather that’s left at least six people dead.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
It wasn’t such a great Christmas present.
(Alabama Resident) “Oh, Jesus! Look at that tornado!”
But people in Mobile, Alabama are trying to clean up after a nasty tornado that forced people into shelters. Brandon Robicheaux had to hide in the gym at Murphy High School.
(Robicheaux) “Just trees down, power lines down. Were just a few portables behind Murphy High School, those were completely demolished. There’s nothing left, it’s just twisted metal.”
Close to 6,000 customers in Mobile still don’t have power. Thirty-four tornadoes were reported yesterday from Alabama to Texas.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.