- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 19 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
NY Gunman: Killing “What I Like Doing Best” [VIDEO]
Investigators are learning more about the shooting at the scene of a Christmas Eve fire in upstate New York that killed two firefighters and wounded two others.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
The gunman who torched his neighborhood in suburban Rochester, New York before his murder-suicide left behind a chilling message.
(Pickering) “I still have to get ready to see how much of the neighborhood I can burn down, and do what I like doing best: killing people.”
Webster, New York Police Chief Gerald Pickering reading the note left by ex-con William Spengler. Officers say Spengler shot firefighters, killing two of them. Later, police found a body at Spengler’s house.
(Pickering) “The assumption is that it is the shooter’s sister.”
The 62-year-old Spengler had previously served prison time for killing his grandmother.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the shooting of NY firefighters: