- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 8 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Holiday Entertaining Tips: Making It an Easy Christmas
Even the most fun holiday party can be an incredible pain for the host. So what can you do to ensure that your gathering is a hit, your guests – whether they be friends or family – are happy and you, as the host, actually get to enjoy it, too?
FOX News Radio’s Lilian Woo has some tips from professionals:
You could put out the typical cheese tray, but why be like all the other hosts? For the perfect cocktail snack, just grate up cheese, fire up a griddle or panini press…
(Douglas) “I make little grilled cheese sandwiches, and I put fresh basil pesto or fresh herbs in there, along with the cheese.”
Executive chef, restaurateur and author, Seattle’s Tom Douglas, warning the more ambitious…
(Douglas) “Don’t make the toughest recipe for the first time on the big day. Practice.”
In fact, make it a few times. Saveur Magazine’s editor-in-chief, James Oseland, puts out large portions of entree-type foods that don’t require last minute work.
(Oseland) “Things that would last and stay wonderful, and alive, and delicious for a good three or four hours.”
Because a relaxed, happy host is really what makes the party.
Lilan Woo, FOX News Radio.