- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
3 Plead Not Guilty in Deadly IN House Explosion
Three people accused of intentionally causing a deadly explosion that leveled an Indianapolis neighborhood have pleaded not guilty, but will spend Christmas behind bars.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has details:
The judge ordering Monsey Shirley, her boyfriend Mark Leonard and his brother Bob Leonard held without bond. They are accused of blowing up Shirley’s home in an attempt to collect an insurance payout. Court records show Shirley owing more than $60,000 in credit card debt, while Mark Leonard ran up casino debts in the tens of thousands of dollars.
The pair were allegedly at a casino when the explosion happened, killing neighbor Jennifer Longworth and her husband, and damaging more than 80 homes.
Authorities say they tried, but failed to blow up the house once before. The trio face more than 100 charges, including murder and arson.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.