- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 2 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Former SC Gov. Sanford Prepping for Run at House Seat
A former South Carolina governor who left office after making headlines for a long-distance affair is looking to get back into the game.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has more:
Mark Sanford is ready for a political comeback. The former South Carolina governor confirming he’s interested in running for his old seat in Congress. The announcement coming days after Sanford’s ex-wife, Jenny, expressed interest in the job.
Sanford was a rising Republican star before mysteriously vanishing for five days in 2009. Aides told reporters Sanford was hiking, but the 52-year-old later admitted to being in Argentina, visiting his mistress.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.