- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 49 mins ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Former SC Gov. Sanford Prepping for Run at House Seat
A former South Carolina governor who left office after making headlines for a long-distance affair is looking to get back into the game.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has more:
Mark Sanford is ready for a political comeback. The former South Carolina governor confirming he’s interested in running for his old seat in Congress. The announcement coming days after Sanford’s ex-wife, Jenny, expressed interest in the job.
Sanford was a rising Republican star before mysteriously vanishing for five days in 2009. Aides told reporters Sanford was hiking, but the 52-year-old later admitted to being in Argentina, visiting his mistress.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.