- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 2 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 5 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 6 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Former SC Gov. Sanford Prepping for Run at House Seat
A former South Carolina governor who left office after making headlines for a long-distance affair is looking to get back into the game.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Rappoport has more:
Mark Sanford is ready for a political comeback. The former South Carolina governor confirming he’s interested in running for his old seat in Congress. The announcement coming days after Sanford’s ex-wife, Jenny, expressed interest in the job.
Sanford was a rising Republican star before mysteriously vanishing for five days in 2009. Aides told reporters Sanford was hiking, but the 52-year-old later admitted to being in Argentina, visiting his mistress.
Steve Rappoport, FOX News Radio.