- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 19 mins ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 1 hour ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 22 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Obama Nominates Kerry As Secretary of State
President Obama has picked Massachusetts Senator John Kerry as his nominee for Secretary of State.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
Senator Kerry gives the President a nominee all but assured of easy confirmation. He has the advantage of being a member of the Senate that will confirm him and the President notes his deep experience.
(Obama) “I think its fair to say that few individuals know as many Presidents and Prime Ministers or grasp our foreign policies as firmly.”
No conincidence this is the first nomination to be announced. It comes just a few days after a scathing report on the State Department’s handling of the deadly Benghazi attack. This nomination gives the President a chance for a fresh start.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.