- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 6 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 11 hours ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Dies [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 24 hours ago
NYSE Sold To ICE In $8.2B Deal
Companies that are listed on the New York Stock Exchange are often bought and sold. But it’s not every day that the stock exchange itself is sold… that’s what’s happened today.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports from New York City:
It’s at the heart of American capitalism, the big board, the New York Stock Exchange. It’s actually been owned by a European company Euronext. But now, NYSE Euronext is selling itself to an American competitor, Intercontinental Exchange, based in Atlanta. It’s an $8.2 billion deal if approved by regulators. It’s expected the 220-year-old exchange will remain at its headquarters on Wall Street.
In New York, Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.