- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 9 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 10 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
NYSE Sold To ICE In $8.2B Deal
Companies that are listed on the New York Stock Exchange are often bought and sold. But it’s not every day that the stock exchange itself is sold… that’s what’s happened today.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports from New York City:
It’s at the heart of American capitalism, the big board, the New York Stock Exchange. It’s actually been owned by a European company Euronext. But now, NYSE Euronext is selling itself to an American competitor, Intercontinental Exchange, based in Atlanta. It’s an $8.2 billion deal if approved by regulators. It’s expected the 220-year-old exchange will remain at its headquarters on Wall Street.
In New York, Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.