- ISIS Purportedly Beheads U.S. Journalist James Foley [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: T-Shirt Gets Veteran Thrown from Amusement ParkPosted 6 hours ago
- Protests Continue in Ferguson, MissouriPosted 6 hours ago
- Hired! College Majors That Could Bring Big BucksPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: The Legendary Ray StevensPosted 7 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
Investigation Continues Into Newtown Shooting
The wakes and funerals continue in the grieving town of Newtown, Connecticut. So too does the investigation of the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from Newtown, Connecticut:
Investigators here have a painstaking process of interviewing every witness to the massacre. That is expected to take months. Meanwhile according to investigators that spoke with the Hartford Courant newspaper 20-year-old Adam Lanza’s electronics may not reveal much at all. His cellphone reportedly had little to no phone calls or text messaging communications history on it. He also destroyed his computer in such a way as to prevent a forensic investigation of it.
In Newtown, Connecticut, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.