- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 17 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 22 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Investigation Continues Into Newtown Shooting
The wakes and funerals continue in the grieving town of Newtown, Connecticut. So too does the investigation of the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from Newtown, Connecticut:
Investigators here have a painstaking process of interviewing every witness to the massacre. That is expected to take months. Meanwhile according to investigators that spoke with the Hartford Courant newspaper 20-year-old Adam Lanza’s electronics may not reveal much at all. His cellphone reportedly had little to no phone calls or text messaging communications history on it. He also destroyed his computer in such a way as to prevent a forensic investigation of it.
In Newtown, Connecticut, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.