- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Investigation Continues Into Newtown Shooting
The wakes and funerals continue in the grieving town of Newtown, Connecticut. So too does the investigation of the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from Newtown, Connecticut:
Investigators here have a painstaking process of interviewing every witness to the massacre. That is expected to take months. Meanwhile according to investigators that spoke with the Hartford Courant newspaper 20-year-old Adam Lanza’s electronics may not reveal much at all. His cellphone reportedly had little to no phone calls or text messaging communications history on it. He also destroyed his computer in such a way as to prevent a forensic investigation of it.
In Newtown, Connecticut, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.