- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 22 mins ago
- Joining The Pack: Arkansas Passes Religious Freedom Bill Similar To Indiana’s [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Investigation Continues Into Newtown Shooting
The wakes and funerals continue in the grieving town of Newtown, Connecticut. So too does the investigation of the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from Newtown, Connecticut:
Investigators here have a painstaking process of interviewing every witness to the massacre. That is expected to take months. Meanwhile according to investigators that spoke with the Hartford Courant newspaper 20-year-old Adam Lanza’s electronics may not reveal much at all. His cellphone reportedly had little to no phone calls or text messaging communications history on it. He also destroyed his computer in such a way as to prevent a forensic investigation of it.
In Newtown, Connecticut, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.