- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 49 mins ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 11 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 19 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 19 hours ago
Investigation Continues Into Newtown Shooting
The wakes and funerals continue in the grieving town of Newtown, Connecticut. So too does the investigation of the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from Newtown, Connecticut:
Investigators here have a painstaking process of interviewing every witness to the massacre. That is expected to take months. Meanwhile according to investigators that spoke with the Hartford Courant newspaper 20-year-old Adam Lanza’s electronics may not reveal much at all. His cellphone reportedly had little to no phone calls or text messaging communications history on it. He also destroyed his computer in such a way as to prevent a forensic investigation of it.
In Newtown, Connecticut, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.