- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 18 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 18 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
White House To Make Gun Control Announcement
In the wake of the Newtown massacre, President Obama today is expected to make an announcement about gun control.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Knight reports:
The White House says the President Obama and Vice President Biden will both come to the press briefing room to announce that the Vice President will oversee efforts to come up with new gun control policies. Aides caution that no major policy announcement is expected, just details about the administration’s decision-making process.
Unlike after other mass shootings, there are indications that public opinion is shifting in favor of more gun control. One poll shows 57% favor tighter controls, up from 39% last April.
A Gallup poll in October a year ago found that, for the first time,53% were against a ban on assault rifles and semiautomatic weapons.
Steve Knight, Fox News Radio.