- The Balance of Power: Keep An Eye On IowaPosted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 2 hours ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 17 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Burger Beef: PA Man Charged For McDonald’s Tantrum
A temper tantrum over a burger has landed a Pennsylvania man in some serious hot water with the law.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
Central Pennsylvania police say Sean Varone had a beef with a local McDonald’s.
(Hyres) “He had made an order at the drive-thru. He alleged that he was lactose-intolerant and his sandwich was not made to his order.”
They put cheese on his hamburger. Springettsbury Township Police Chief Thomas Hyres says the 35-year-old wasn’t loving it and flipped, throwing high chairs and making a Mc-mess of the inside of the restaurant before he…
(Hyres) “Went outside, assaulted a manager who eventually sustained a leg injury.”
Varone charged with various crimes Tuesday for his super-sized scene.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.