- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 6 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 7 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Army Seeks Death Penalty In Afghan Massacre
The U.S. Army announced it is seeking the death penalty against the U.S. solider accused of murdering Afghan civilians.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reports:
Staff Sergeant Robert Bales is accused of murdering 16 civilians in two Afghan villages. Among the dead were nine children.
At a hearing last month prosecutors asked for a death penalty court martial after hearing testimony from Army officials, as well as Bales’ fellow service members.
They said he left the base in southern Afghanistan on March 11th, returned covered in blood, said he thought he was doing the right thing, then left again. Many said he had been drinking that night and the Army says he tested positive for steroids just three days after the shootings.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.